- 4,3” capacitive LCD touch panel
- Ethernet bus communication
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Uses the complete glass surface
- Titanium frame
- 2 hard buttons, 1 free programmable
- Auto backlight adjustment
- Hand gesture detection
- Unique Equinox widget user interface
- One visible widget / page
- Swipe side to side for more widgets
- Two layer
- Profiles (time, room, person, …)
- UI consistent with smartphones and tablets
- 90% daily control through dashboard layer
With its minimalistic on-wall presence the Equinox 41 functions as a graphical user interface to the Vantage system and provides a personalized dashboard for multi-system control.
Key to accomplishing this are the on-screen widgets, providing rich media feedback, control and interaction. Once configured, widgets can easily be edited on the device itself.
In addition, individualized profiles can be created based on time of day, location, function, or individual. Utilizing the power of InFusion and Design Center software Equinox devices come with both a predefined graphical interface and an auto-configuration capability.
This predefined environment allows integrators to efficiently create intuitive screens that are consistent with the entire user environment while InFusion provides the ability to completely customize the luxury space. The Equinox4-UX quickly and easily connects to the Vantage system through the network (Vantage Ethernet bus).